Radiant Shield Pro Plus Shutter Cover - 48" x 48" (with Velcro)
The Radiant Shield Pro Plus Shutter Cover seals against a whole house fan shutter frame to reduce energy loss when the fan is not in use. It comes with 16' of 1/2" velcro tape and can be installed in a few simple steps:
1. Velcro comes with hook and loop sides fastened together. Trim velcro to size, peel adhesive backing from one side and apply to whole house fan shutter frame.
2. Once the four velcro pieces are in place on the shutter frame, remove adhesive backing from the other side of the velcro tape and carefully stick Radiant Shield Pro Plus to the velcro tape.
3. Peel Radiant Shield Pro Plus off the shutter frame (one side of the velcro tape will be stuck to the Radiant Shield Pro Plus and the other side to the shutter frame).
4. Trim excess Radiant Shield Pro Plus away from velcro tape using a scissors or utility knife.
5. Reapply Radiant Shield Pro Plus to the shutter frame.
**Velcro is white in color.
- Dimensions: 48" x 48" - Trim To Fit
- Attachment: White Velcro